- Make sure there is no stearin inside of the holder of the candle - this could possibly make the candle tilt/lean and drip stearin, less stearin, less maintenance.
- Use preferably candles that do not drip and has a star shaped ✹ end to enhance the candle’s stability.
- Do not use the candle holders without the glass cylinder, the glass cylinder protects the candle from dripping.
- Place the candle firmly into the candle holder. Make sure the candle is vertical, if the candle tilt/lean the stearin will possibly drip into the bottom of the foot.
- If moving the candleholder while the candle is lit, do it very carefully to prevent the stearin from dripping.
- The best way to blow out the candle is to remove the glass cylinder with, i.e. a tea towel (caution the glass cylinder can be hot). This avoids smoke from the candle from soothing the glass.
- If there is stearin in the holder of the candle, remove it carefully with i.e., a knife or a pointy object. By making a cross inside of the holder, the stearin will easily detach.
- The foot of the candle holder should not be washed in the dishwasher.
The glass cylinder can be washed in the dishwasher.